LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Thursday, January 1, 2015

YePpa, It's Another New Years Post...

                                            ArT Is It

Now theses Gals sure know how to celebrate and no I didn't get a chance 
to celebrate quite like this, but I did get to ring in the New Year with my family
and friends and that is what I adore the most-!'

They sure do make me Smile and Giggle too.



Hers is a self portrait of Ronald Searle 
He's the guy, YePpA the Artist of these LoVely Gals'
He is one of my all time favorite Fashion Illustrators and ArTisT.
I do recall studying all about his wild life in College and I was quite
Smitten with him back then and today I am even more Smitten, but sadly...
I found out today he passed away on December 30, 2011
Thank You for your talent, Robert-!' (Ah, ArT')
// 
I did say this is the year of inspiration 
"Well, my darling Searle you are my inspiration this year-!"
//
And I thank you for that.
<>
XOK.
who lives by the sea

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.