LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Challenge...

                                  ArT Image: XoK.

My ArTisT Friend, Peter DeVeber nominated Moi to participate in
an ArT Challenge, the rules are quite different from what I have decided 
to do today and you must be on Facebook to participate. 
Well, that's swell..., but I'm breaking the Rules' and doing this
gig my way and on my little blog-!' Hey, isn't that what true ArTisT do...? 
Break all the rules and paint!!!
//
This is what I'm doing...
Five days
Five new works of ArT
and that's 
Final.

Here is the first piece in progress I started early this morning, I will post the finished
piece later.
//
Thank you, Peter
You got me off the couch.
<>
XoK.
who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.