LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Challenge // Day Three // Just Dovey...

                               The Feeding

                            Of The Morning Doves

                      ArT Image By: XoK.

My Finished ArT piece today has many influences...
picasso was the initial influence this morning, his lines, courage 
and freedom of form and grace. And then there were my LoVes'
My Morning Doves and My Tortured Maple Tree (picasso tree)
Picasso just won't let me go...
All of these influences intertwine considerably and I'm LoVi'n It-!'
//
Today was simply pure magic
//
ArT Medium used: pastels on pastel paper
<>
XoK.
who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.