LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Picasso Still in the Challenge...

                                                       These Lips Are Talking...
                                                         method of expression

                                                                    ArT Image: XoK. 
                                                       analyzed, broken up, reassembled
                                                                   My Face Revealed

                                                                ArT Jewels: XoK.

                                                                    Cubism
                                                              ArT Image: XoK.

Okay.
All set.
You bet...
here I go I'm a rambling mammmmm'
Picasso still is in this challenge my, loVes!
He's taken a hold of me and won't loosen 
his ArT reins. That's quite all right, alright, alright,
Picasso. For, after yesterday I was feeling somewhat
Dis Assembled' cubed analyzed and put back together by picasso.
//
Oh, wait a second and yes, I can work with that--- thanks, picasso-!' 
Picasso once remarked upon passing a group of school kids in his old age, 
"When I was as old as these children, I could draw like RAPHEAL' but it took
a lifetime to learn to draw like them.

I like that.

//
I do need to mention my long time ArT friend, Peter DeVeber once again and his
wife Jean DeVeber. I finally found my use for those lovely enamel paints you
passed on to Moi -!' Yeppa, that's right. Claudia's paints, Claudia Mahlman was
a local well-known ArTist in these parts, she passed away a few years ago and I have
some of her little jars of enamels stacked perfectly in a basket right here in front of me. 
Claudia,
I shall depict a subject from a multitude of view points to represent some loVely Cubism glassArT 
- hip-hip hoo-ray-!'

ArT Medium: Glass Cubes. Enamel Paints. Reverse Painting on Glass.
<>
XoK.
who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.