LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Moments



<>
Sometimes
Yes, sometimes life is hard
But it makes sweet moments
So much more
Sweeter...

photo from past taken by my then 4 year old daughter, she captured
the sweetest moment from her precious young eyes that very moment and I am very grateful for that.
When I look at this photo, I can still feel the Sweet JoY and Tenderness of that cold
windy beach day and the simplicity of it all.

Thank You, my sweet girl -!'

<>

XoK.
who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.