LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Friday, January 3, 2014

Continued...

I am thinking back to all things I can be grateful for this past year ~

The Joy my two daughters bring to me, the strength of my  
Twenty Two Year LoVe Affair for Matthew 

My LoVe for my sisters and their family

My LoVe for All Family and Friends

As the New Year has greeted Us'  I intend to keep these things
Precious and Close to me.

I am Lucky In So Much

I am in LoVe with people

I am in Love with ArT and Painting from My Heart & Soul and when someone comes
along that wants to display one of my ArT pieces in their home, that I have created from 
within my entire being...

To be continued.
<>
XoK.
who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.