LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Monday, January 4, 2016

I LoVe Monday...

I LoVe Monday
-
-
-
It's  the first Monday of the new year, January 4, 2016
Happy New Year-!'
this holiday has been blessed with lots of treasures filled
with more LoVe, more friends, family near and far and simply being present
(with every single one).
and, then there's the family that have left this earth and are somewhere up there,
which I miss them dearly. I envision them and a huge holiday celebration up there in heaven.
---
my resolution
is
simple
to build a legacy as amazing
as
my
Mom,
Dad,
Grammy,
Gramps,
Aunt,
Uncle
the ones who made me into me
---
to honor
their legacy
in how
I live
in how
I LoVe
I will try
every
day
this is not easy
It's LoVely
though.
<>
Thank You, my loves-!'
I
miss
you
every
day.
<>
XoK.

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.