LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Friday, April 6, 2012

LinGeRiE FriDaY

Kay Francis

Merle Oberon

Yvonne De Carlo
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.

- Arthur O'Shaughnessy


So. so sorry I have been MIA lately,
I wanted to include some of my ArT
with this BoHeMiaN TheMe this LinGeRiE FriDaY -
although - I am still not FeeLiNg ThE LinGeRiE FriDaY ViBe-!'
I thought these beautiful photos would help me and well,
I most certainly had to share them for LinGeRiE FriDaY...



May
sneak
In
An
ArT
Piece
This
Weekend


HaVe A BeauTiFuL WeeKenD
&
HaPpY LinGeRiE FriDaY


-XoK.
who lives by the sea.

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.