LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Monday, February 1, 2010

LaDy GaGa & ELtON JohN...

TogeTHeR They mAde SpArkS

GliTTeR On YouR fAcE
SoNgs of Old
I Hope you don't mind
Elton -
I am SpeechLeSS
I want to tell everybody...
I know it's Complicated
this is your SonG
1970'S
O
N
ward 2010
LadY GaGa
I want to be A StaR
"How wonderful life is with GaGa in the WorLd"
EltOn sings...
tell everybody
GaGa sings...
"Thank you, LoVe you, sir EltOn JohN"
GaGa your song
it's complicated
s
p
e
e
c
h
l
e
s
s
simple In your SonG.

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.