LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NeW IdeaS...








My Daughter made this Le Papier-mache ArT BowL
this past weekend for Independent hours for her Art
class - a Freshmen in high school this year!
We have been wanting to make these for quit some time
now and this is the first Attempt and I must say a pretty
darn good one. Don't you think?
I am working on one at the moment and will post photos
when my little project is complete. I have a design in mind
for my Art BowL just waiting to bloom.

k. who lives by the SeA

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.