LoVe PoeTrY

Write A Poem Today - even if it doesn't makes sense to anyone else or have a Perfect Rhyme.
-XoK

Thursday, November 12, 2009

NoVemBeR Is...






NoVemBeR Is my month to paint
Christmas Ornaments. I have been
painting ornaments for about SIX
years now & I absolutely LoVe creating
and designing these for the wonderful
people who order them. I am giving a BiG
ShOuT out to all my family & friends who
have ordered and supported me through
these many months of NoVemBeRs!

This month of NoVemBeR you will
see only Ornaments on my little Blog.
Here are a few I have just finished.
All -
S
O
L
D.

k. who lives by the SeA.

1 comment:

Mekkan said...

Hi! I blieved that you must have been busy. Glad to know you're doing just fine and well.
Beautiful Christmas ornaments.

Thanks for Visiting mY BLoG

-XoK.

THE SEA SHED


THIS IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND ART IN MANY FORMS.
&
FIND THINGS IN LIFE THAT INSPIRE ME.

-XoK.
Kimberly S. Ashby
Powered By Blogger
NeVeR,
neVer,
NeVeR
StOp
D
r
e
a
M
i
n
G

k.